Sand Blasting vacuum with cyclone
The Spillrite DTV300RFC/CYC is a pneumatic drum top vacuum with reverse filter clean and combined with a cyclone to enable fast cleanup and extended run times without the need to constantly clean the filter. This unit has been extensively tested in power stations where they need to clean up fly ash and coal dust which is just nasty and extremely dangerous due to the danger of dust explosion. (Eraring Power station and Millmerran Power station)The DTV300RFC performs extremely well in these circumstances. When it comes to abrasive blast media there is no explosion risk but there is the need for a vacuum unit that can cope with large amounts of dust and still perform.
The cyclone is the heart of the system as it captures approximately 99 % of all dust and ash and directs it into the capture drum bypassing the filter on the main power drum. This allows longer run times without the need to change and clean the filters.
The unit in operation at Eraring Power Station vacuuming abrasive and explosive coal dust.
The unit in operation at Millmerran Power station vacuuming abrasive fly ash.
DTV300RFC/CYC is extremely efficient and the reverse filter cleaning sets it apart from most pneumatic vacuum systems in the market. The unique design that Spillrite incorporates allows reverse flow of compressed air to blast through the filter from the inside out clearing built up dust and blast media from the filter casing allowing the vacuum to breath easy and continue with the awesome power of the triple reverse thruster venturi's.
This Drum Top Vacuum RFC is a triple venturi system bolted to a mild steel lid with stainless steel socket bolts and suits all 44/55/205 steel drums. The system produces high vacuum and is designed for the safe recovery of combustible dusts.
Pneumatic Drum Vacuums are very SAFE.
- Pneumatic drum vacuums are powered by compressed air, they do not use electricity
- There are no moving parts to wear out, cause friction or create a spark
- Can be used in both wet and dry applications
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
- 4 times the power of electric vacuums
- Huge 5 metre water lift
- 5 year warranty
We build to order and ship within 3-5 business days
TURN YOUR OLD DRUM INTO A POWERFUL VACUUM SYSTEM. THE UNIT CAN BE CONFIGURED WITH REVERSE FILTER CLEANING AND REVERSE FLUID PUMP OUT!
|TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS - REVERSE FILTER CLEAN / DRY|
|AIR SUPPLY MIN||260- 300 CFM|
|AIR SUPPLY FITTING||3/4 "|
|VACUUM FLOW||400 CFM|
|VACUUM RATING INCHES MERCURY||17" MAX|
|VACUUM RATING MILLIBARS||575 MB|
|FILL/PUMP OUT 44/55/205 DRUM||75 SECONDS|
|VENTURI TYPES||TRIPLE VAC ONLY|
MAX SUCTION HOSE 1.5"/38MM
DRY WASTE - combustible dusts including fly ash and coal dust and abrasive blast media
Units can be supplied with a Drum Hopper easy waste removal trolley.
- Pneumatic power head - 80 -260 cfm
- Air connection valve
- Drum for vacuum - 60 litre or 200 litre
- Hopper drum tray 65cm x 65cm
- Solid castor wheels (two have brakes)
- Heavy duty 38/50 mm suction hose
- Floor squeegee tool
- Forklift Tines
- Wide front waste trap for easy waste removal
- 200 litre hopper dum
- Galvanised lid for cyclonic separator
- Suction hose connection for cyclone
- Power connection port on cyclone
- Power connection hose from pneumatic power head
Included in kit:
- Cyclone attached to a galvanised steel Australian 205 lid.
- Powder coated silencer shield - between 89-95 dBa ( Sound can be reduced with thicker silencer baffles - may reduce performance slightly)
- Triple ULTRA THRUSTER venturi's
- Reverse filter cleaning
- Explosion proof filter cartridge
- 5 metres of heavy duty 38mm sutcion hose
- Two piece 38mm chrome wand
- 450 mm floor tool 38mm
- Power transfer connection kit
- Metal DTV fittings
- Instruction sheet
North American customers please click link below