Pneumatic drum vacuum
The Spillrite Drum Top Vacuum is a pneumatic drum vacuum and comes in several models. Reversible and Vacuum Only - Standard and explosion proof.
The stainless steel pneumatic Drum Top Vac is manufactured from SS304 stainless steel sheet. The yellow silencer is alloy and the internal components are plastic . With the stainless steel suction intake bend and the alloy camlock set the unit is truely corrosive proof in a marine environment.
- Pneumatic drum vacuums are powered by compressed air, they do not use electricity
- There are no moving parts to wear out, cause friction or create a spark
- Can be used in both wet and dry applications
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
- 4 times the power of electric vacuums
- Huge 5 metre water lift
- 5 year warranty
Pneumatic drum vacuums can be used for flammable fluids and combustible dusts.
- Vacuum powerhead is made from anti-static metal
- Metal anti-static chrome wand
- Explosion proof anti-static suction hose
- Anti-static metal tank fittings
- Vacuum trolley base grounded with grounding chain
- Anti-static air fittings
- Anti-static tank fittings which complete the dissipation path
- Stainless steel anti-static capture tank
With the the twin reverse thruster venturi's, this unit has massive power which delivers impressive performance. The vacuum of choice for many offshore rigs and gas platforms. Safe and powerful. When configured with explosion proof fittings and anti static suction hose, the Drum Lid Vacuum becomes an important tool when recovering flammable liquids or combustible dusts.
The Spillrite Drum Lid Vac can be configured in a variety of power settings. The most powerful is 300 cfm of compressed air. The DLV units are also designed to be able to reverse pump out fluid. Through the unique design of the venturi's there is no possibility of the drum over pressurising as all excess pressure is released through the thoat of the venturi.
When the lock band is secured, the lid and the drum become grounded to the earth and provide a complete circuit which will release any build up of static electricity. This explosion proof vacuum is widely used within the gas and oil industry.