Compressed air driven vacuum cleaner
The compressed air driven vacuum cleaner Combo Dust Vacuum system includes 2 heavy gauge steel drums;
- Drum Top Vac power head 180 cfm and heavy duty 205 steel drum
- Filter cartridge for power head
- Cyclonic head fitted to gal lid and heavy duty 205 steel drum
- Wand and floor tool with 10 metres of hose
- Cyclone connection hose from power head to cyclone
The compressed air driven vacuum cleaner dust combo system prevents filter blockages and allows the system to run for extended periods as the majority of dusts and powders stays in the cyclone capture drum and does not pass through to the power head drum.
On bench testing, 98% of powders and dusts remains in first drum and 2% travels through to the cartridge filter under the powerhead in second drum.
The compressed air driven Drum Vac Ultra vacuum cleaner is the latest version of the popular Spillrite Drum Vacuum range. Now fitted with reversible venturi's, the ULTRA range provide huge power and reverse filter cleaning and reverse fluid pump out. The ULTRA drum top vac is a wet and dry vacuum that can handle a wide range of waste.
THIS UNIT IS VACUUM ONLY WITH NO REVERSE CAPABILITY
- Reversible compressed air driven drum vacuums provide the following advantages;
- Compressed air driven Pneumatic drum vacuums are powered by compressed air, they do not use electricity
- There are no moving parts to wear out, cause friction or create a spark
- Can be used in both wet and dry applications
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
- Compressed air driven vacuum cleaners have 4 times the power of electric vacuums
- Huge 5 metre water lift
- 5 year warranty
- We build to order and ship within 3 business days
TURN YOUR OLD DRUM INTO A POWERFUL COMPRESSED AIR DRIVEN VACUUM SYSTEM WITH REVERSE FILTER CLEANING AND REVERSE FLUID PUMP OUT!
|TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS - STANDARD WET AND DRY|
|AIR SUPPLY MIN||180 CFM|
|AIR SUPPLY FITTING||3/4 "|
|VACUUM FLOW||235 CFM|
|VACUUM RATING INCHES MERCURY||17" MAX|
|VACUUM RATING MILLIBARS||575 MB|
|FILL/PUMP OUT 44/55/205 DRUM||75 SECONDS|
|VENTURI TYPES||TWIN REVERSE|
|MAX SUCTION HOSE 1.5"/38MM||25 METRES|
The ULTRA range of reversible compressed air driven drum vacuums are build on a mild steel laser cut and powder coated lid. The unit has support legs and lifting handles.
The unit can vacuum most wet and dry industrial waste including the following;
DUSTS AND POWDERS AND CHIPS
DRY WASTE - GARNET, WOOD CHIPS, DUST, POWDERS, METAL FILINGS, SWARF, PLASTICS, FOOD WASTE, SOIL, GRAVEL, RUBBLE
WET WASTE - OILS, CHEMICALS, WATER, BILGE, COOLANT, HYDRAULIC FLUID, FLAMMABLE FLUIDS (EX MODEL), SLUDGE, GREASE, FOOD OIL AND MOST THICK AND HEAVY WET WASTE
The Reversible Drum Top Vac is supplied with a Drum Lock Ring and 3 hold down straps to be secured when the unit is in reverse pump out mode.
The compressed air drum vacuum unit can be used in reverse mode to either clean the filter if you are vacuuming powders and dusts or it can be used to reverse pump out fluids. When used for reverse fluid pump ouit you install the internal drop pipe and make sure the float valves are secured in place. The float valves automatically shut off the vacuum when the drum is full.
Included in kit:
- Powder coated steel lid fits all drums worldwide
- Powder coated silencer shield for low sound signature - below 89 dBa
- Double ULTRA venturi's
- Vacuum only system
- 2 x heavy gauge steel drums
- 1 x cyclonic filter head
- Standard or explosion proof filters
- 10 metres of suction hose
- 2 piece chrome wand set (Italian)
- 450 mm floor squeege
- 38 mm camlock connection kit (option 50mm upgrade)
- Instruction sheet