Spillrite now produces a range of stainless steel drum top vacuums that use SS304 stainless steel sheet, alloy silencers and plastic internals which provide a truly anti corrosive vacuum unit for marine environments.
The Spillrite Drum Top Vacuum comes in several models. Reversible and Vacuum Only - Standard and explosion proof.
The stainless steel Drum Top Vac is manufactured from SS304 stainless steel sheet. The yellow silencer is alloy and the internal components are plastic . With the stainless steel suction intake bend and the alloy camlock set the unit is truely corrosive proof in a marine environment.
The Drum Vac Ultra is the latest version of the popular Spillrite Drum Vacuum range. Now fitted with reversible venturi's, the ULTRA range provide huge power and reverse filter cleaning and reverse fluid pump out. The ULTRA drum top vac is a wet and dry vacuum that can handle a wide range of waste.
THIS UNIT HAS VACUUM and REVERSE FILTER CLEAN CAPABILITY
- Pneumatic drum vacuums are powered by compressed air, they do not use electricity
- There are no moving parts to wear out, cause friction or create a spark
- Can be used in both wet and dry applications
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
- 4 times the power of electric vacuums
- Huge 5 metre water lift
- 5 year warranty