Explosion Proof Combustible Dust Vacuum
Combustible dust like fly ash and coal dust can cause explosions when trying to recover the waste without using an explosion proof industrial combustible dist vacuum like the Spillrite EX Drum Top Vac 260 Super coupled with an anti-static cyclone separator.
Combustible and explosive dust can come in many forms and many situations which presents hazards which need to be controlled carefully. An explosive combustible dust is any fine material that has the ability to catch fire and explode when mixed with air.
Examples of materials that can create combustible dusts are;
- agricultural products such as egg whites, powdered milk & cornstarch
- sugar, flour, grain, potato, rice, etc.
- metals such as aluminum, bronze, magnesium, zinc, etc.
- chemical dusts such as coal, sulphur, etc.
Spillrite manufacture many different combustible dust vacuums that are powered by compressed air.
ASH VAC CYCLONIC SEPARATOR
DTV-CYCLONE POWER CONNECTION HOSE
50MM X 15 METRES SUCTION HOSE TO CYCLONE
HEAVY DUTY STEEL DRUM
CYCLONE LOCK RING
DRUM TOP VAC 260 SUPER EX AS - MILD STEEL LID WITH POWDER COATED SILENCER OVER TRIPLE VENTURI SYSTEM
3/4" OR 1" CHICAGO COUPLING FOR AIR CONNECTION
SILENCER HOUSING TRIPLE THRUSTER VENTURI SYSTEM - AVERAGE 89DB @ 2 METRES
The SPAV ( Spill Control Air Vac) is a pneumatic explosion proof vacuum unit coupled with an anti-static cyclone for the vacuuming of combsutioble dusts and flammble fluids.
These units have been designed to be intrinsically safe in the following environments - Class I, Class II, & Class III environments, divisions 1&2.
Spillrite EX models have no ignition source, no heating element and will not cause sparking when in operation.
Power head is constructed from powder coated mild steel and when atop the steel drum and placed on the ground and connected to the supplied earth grounding strap any static charge will dissipate into the ground or through the anti-static suction hose.
Platform trolley AS units have grounding chain from the metal trolley and the stainless steel drums are grounded to the trolley.
The complete systems are fitted with a
variety of anti static features which include;
Anti-static filter cartridge
Static build up release chain
Anti-static suction hose
Anti-static connection fittings
Anti-static grounding strap to cyclone
Smooth bore inner cyclone wall to prevent tribo-electric charging
Metal construction of main units
Complete earth and grounding of whole system
No heating elements
No electrical components
All Spillrite Explosion Proof Anti-Static Vacuums have the following characteristics;
- Pneumatic drum vacuums are powered by compressed air, they do not use electricity
- There are no moving parts to wear out, cause friction or create a spark
- Can be used in both wet and dry applications
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
- 4 times the power of electric vacuums
- Huge 5 metre water lift
- 5 year warranty
- We build to order and ship within 3-5 business days
|TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS - EXPLOSION PROOF WET AND DRY|
|AIR SUPPLY MIN||100 CFM|
|AIR SUPPLY FITTING||3/4 "|
|VACUUM FLOW||130 CFM|
|VACUUM RATING INCHES MERCURY||16" MAX|
|VACUUM RATING MILLIBARS||541 MB|
|FILL/PUMP OUT 44/55/205 DRUM||75 SECONDS|
|VENTURI TYPES||TWIN REVERSE|
|MAX SUCTION HOSE 1.5"/38MM||12 METRES|
- SPAV 100EX power head
- SPAV 100EX 60 litre stainless steel tank
- SPAV 100EX/CYC 60 litre stainless collection tank with AS Cyclone fitted
- AS Power connection hose between both tanks
- Anti-static filter cartridge
- Metal platform trolley with rubber tie down straps fitted
- 5 metres of 38mm anti static suction hose
- Floor tool and chrome wand set
PLATFORM TROLLEY SPECIFICATION;
- Safe working load 250 kg
- Size - 940 mm x 610 mm
- Platform heigh with system 165 cm
- Wheel size - 125mm