Dust Vacuum 180 Combo with Cyclone
The Spillrite dust vacuum is an air operated industrial vacuum that requires compressed air to operate. The pneumatic power head fits all steel drums worldwide including UK44, USA55 and Australian 205 drums. The power head is built on a mild steel lid with an alloy silencer shroud. The unit can be build from stainless steel if to be used in a marine environment. The system comes with twin air valves, one for the vacuum and one for the reverse pulse filter cleaning.
The filter bag is washable.
The unique design of the reverse venturi's means that the drum cannot over pressurize when in reverse mode. Pressure is released though the throat of the venturi's and the exhaust ports.
- Pneumatic drum vacuums are powered by compressed air, they do not use electricity
- There are no moving parts to wear out, cause friction or create a spark
- Can be used in both wet and dry applications
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
- 4 times the power of electric vacuums
- Huge 5 metre water lift
- 5 year warranty
- We build to order and ship within 3-5 business days
|TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS - DUST RECOVERY VACUUM
|AIR SUPPLY MIN
|AIR SUPPLY FITTING
|VACUUM RATING INCHES MERCURY
|VACUUM RATING MILLIBARS
|FILL/PUMP OUT 44/55/205 DRUM
|MAX SUCTION HOSE 1.5"/38MM17
- Once the pneumatic power head is attached to a steel drum and the cyclonic separate attached to a second steel drum the unit is ready to start vacuuming up all of your concrete dust.
- Inclusions in this package:
- Pneumatic Drum Top Vac power head 180 cfm
- Reverse filter cleaning kit installed
- Cloth filter bag and 1 x backup bag
- Cyclone fitted to a 205 galvanised steel lid and lock ring
- Connection hose between RDTV power head and cyclone
- 50mm suction hose x 5 metres
- 2 piece chrome wand set 38mm
- Floor tool 38mm
- Hose connector 50/38
- Instruction sheet
- 5 year warranty on vacuum and reverse system
- Includes 2 x heavy duty steel drums